If hair removal is part of your daily beauty routine, you may be using multiple methods on various parts of your body and neck. You might even talk of ways of permanent removal so you’ve got less to do in the morning. And why not go for laser hair removal? With the advancement in health and beauty technology, it is regarded as one of the safest methods in the UK. But you must consider only professional laser hair removal Southall services in order for the process to go smoothly.
Professional Laser Hair Removal In Southall
Cutting edge medical laser technology and licensed medical laser practitioners support the task of permanently removing unwanted hair and delivering results for a lifetime.
If you aren’t satisfied with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, removing laser hair may be worth considering the alternative. London Aesthetic Beauty is a renowned name that pop-ups when we consider laser hair removal Southall into consideration.
Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
Lasers are very effective to remove unwanted hair from the nose, neck, head, underarm, Beard line, Lower and Upper knees, bikini line, and other body areas.
- Precision: Laser Hair Removal Treatment at London Aesthetic Beauty will selectively target black, coarse hair while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Quality: Growing laser pulse takes a fraction of a second, and can concurrently treat several hairs. The laser will target an area per second, about the size of a quarter. Small areas such as the upper lip can be handled in less than a minute and large areas can take up to an hour, such as the neck or thighs.
- Predictability: After an average of three to seven hours, most patients have a permanent hair loss.
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe For Face?
Sure, laser hair removal from the face is an absolutely safe and painless treatment with lasting effects and no damage to the skin surrounding.
This is because the LASER used by our center is a UK-made laser hair removal tool of high quality and is operated by qualified and skilled aesthetic surgeons.
How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
If preparing for LASER hair removal taking procedures 3-4 weeks prior to the procedure should be taken
- Prevent plucking, waxing, and electrolysis 4 weeks prior to treatment. This is because the laser hits the hair root follicles, which are damaged immediately by waxing or plucking.
- Avoid bleaching of the hair as it destroys the hair pigment that directly absorbs LASER energy to make LASER efficient in bleached hair.
- Use of sunscreen creams that are applied after LASER treatments.
Post LASER Care:
- Cold sponging for immediate relief and avoiding redness
- Avoid sun exposure and continuous use of sunscreen to prevent skin irritation or discomfort following treatment with LASER
- Low dose of anti-inflammatory creams or lotions for 3-5 days
- Reduce using bleach for 2 or 3 weeks in the treated region
So, if you have made up your mind to go for laser hair removal Southall, contact our experts at 020 8574 0803 or simply visit our center for free consultation.